Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wallpapering a Do or Don't?








I am SO loving the new, hip, and current trend of wallpaper. From covering just one wall, to covering an entire room in a loud, vibrant, patterned cover, the trend is alluring! We are in an apartment right now, so wallpaper isn't an option. However, when we buy a house...who knows! Is it a do or a don't in you'r book? Which styles and patterns do you like? Are you a one wall kinda girl or do you enjoy the decadent look of wallpapering a whole room? 

Here's a pattern I could see making a statement in a room...subtle but interesting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have always loved the look of wallpaper. I think that one wall of wallpaper is good for making a statement without overwhelming the room. I especially like the pop of color it can give to kids rooms, although it may not be practical.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...