Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh Baby!

I've got it again, that knot in my stomach, heartache. It almost feels like I'm grieving. Grieving a loss that I've never known. It's weird. But it's all coming together soon. ...It being a baby... Loving the pics from Leigh on her blog! Check out that baby bump! Another cool thing about her is that she is an advocate for natural birthing methods and nursing. Her tumblr is fab too and full of gorgeous breast feeding photos!
(P.S. Leigh, I'd love to feature you or get featured on your blog about our dreams for baby and breast feeding-in the future!)






Above images via: the bean and the bear

And then there's, this...

Image via: here

And...

Image via: here

A man can never be as sexy as when he is fathering. :) Looking forward to when Kurt is a dad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...