Monday, February 6, 2012

Crazy Dreams and Schemes





Lately, I've been waking up remembering my dreams...mostly because I am waking up in the middle of a dream as opposed to waking up never having gone to REM sleep at all! It's a MIRACLE I tell you! But, it really is! I missed remembering what I was dreaming about. It was a weird thing not knowing or remembering my thoughts-if I even had any! The down side is that I have been having very crazy dreams. Ones that you don't really want to wake up and remember. Today, I woke up crying because I was dreaming about a distant friend that randomly died in my dream. *This friend shall remain nameless* It was very odd. So I did the only normal thing for one to do...I instantly went online to facebook and checked out her facebook page! Rest assured, she's fine! But, now I wonder why I ever wanted to remember my dreams at all! Be careful what you wish for I guess right? What are you'r dreams like? Do you remember them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...