Friday, January 20, 2012

One Sentence A Day?

So, I just heard of a journaling technique that consists of just writing one sentence a day. To be brief, on the Tiny Devotions website-which is rad-I stubbled upon their blog. One topic they discussed was this journal. I love the idea! One sentence, each day. Seems easy enough! I'm thinking about posting my one sentence everyday on here, or maybe I'll just keep it more personal? What do you think? Is that a type of journaling that YOU could commit to? Should I post mine? ...curious!


P.S. Part of the reason this caught my attention at all is because my dad journals. I am so very grateful for his journaling! He will be giving his journals to me when he passes (no time soon, hopefully). I've always wanted to journal but it's always felt very overwhelming and too much. One sentence though, I think I can do!

P.S.S Tiny Devotion's Mala Beads are amazing and beautiful! I want one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...