Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hidden Space and Secret Rooms

Everyone could use an extra half bath in high traffic areas of house!

How perfect for a home office or keeping the kid's homework materials



I love the drawers underneath the washer and dryer plus the countertop on top for folding etc.

This concept provides an ENORMOUS amount of extra space!

How decadent!

I love thinking up ways to add extra storage space in our apartment! One day I'd love to have an actual secret room to hideaway in! HOW FUN! :)

3 comments:

JW | PEONY said...

I love the idea of a secret room! Such cool pictures!

Jessica Frost said...

Thanks! I just love thinking about hiding away in those rooms!! oooh, how fun!

Jess said...

I love all these secret hideouts, some day I hope to have a house large enough to necessitate one:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...