Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book(s) of the moment

Perching. I always perch.
Gilmore Girls=all things good and right in the world.


As it usually goes I found myself meandering through the library for an extraordinarily long time. I found three lovely books-one of which I have been wanting to read since discovering that the beautiful Elizabeth Banks also read the book and made positive life changes in part to the read:

 In Defense of Food :

I love food. Food is delicious. I love reading about food.


 A Year in the Village of Eternity :

I'm all about living longer and enjoying life to the fullest capacity!

Starting Your Career as an Interior Designer :

I WILL be the next Martha Stewart. End of sentence.


Though one can only dream of me finishing all of these books (not a chance in Hell) I can tell you that having them in my presence is reassuring. Reassuring in the sense that self improvement is always possible and never out of reach. Enough with the deep talk... I like these books. They're inspiring and educational and fun. End of story-so to speak.

Do you often buy/borrow books that you want to read from front to back and never make it half way through? What types of books do you read? 

Giving credit where credit is due: Old fashioned library poto ; Gilmore Girl photo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...