Monday, October 31, 2011

Very Superstitious, Happy All Hallows Eve!















Nothing scares me more than deep dark water, this is a must see for me and the hubby tonight (he will enjoy it too, because the beautiful Jennifer Connelly is very talented, as he likes to say!) 
What scares you the most? The dark? Spiders? Walking under ladders? Ghosts? I am ultimately terrified of deep, dark water, which Kurt finds strange because I am a certified life guard! Oh, the irony of life! But, movies like What Lies Beneath and (the above movie) Dark Water (which I plan on watching tonight with a death grip on Kurt's arm) scare me to death! I think it is the fact that I don't know what is below the water that is the most unsettling! Exorcisms are next on my list of fright-tacular things. I find that spooky houses, farms, and obviously water-which are all ordinary every day things-to be the most hair raising! 

Since we don't have kids yet, our plan for tonight is to have an adult spook-fest! Popcorn, cider, chili, and Dark Water might set the mood, I think! What are your plans, any trick-or-treating? Since we will be staying in we also aren't wearing costumes, so what are you wearing? I love the dark glam look with black lace and fabulous face mask. Something like this!

Have a safe and Very Superstitious Halloween!

(Images via pinterest)

2 comments:

renee said...

That sounds like a fun night! It makes me wish I didn't have to spend the rest of mine doing homework :\. As for what scares me the most? That's tough, i don't have too many excessive fears or phobias, but I really don't like things popping out at me at haunted houses and things like that! Even if I think I'm prepared for it, they end up getting me every time! xx. Renee

Jessica Frost said...

Yucky homework! Hope you had a little fun anyway! And I agree-things popping out at me always makes me feel nervous for a week afterwards! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...