Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You Are My Sunshine~







Wowwy Kazowy! The past couple weeks have been full of ups and downs and clouds and sunshine (I'm not really talking about the weather here people)! Today is a very sunshiny day! I'm seeing and feeling things differently today. I feel freer today! I am so grateful for the blessings that I have in my life! Plus, I'm gearing up for my Best Friend's Wedding next week!!! In Disney World!!! :) Speaking of which, I have never seen the movie My Best Friend's Wedding-so I will have to watch that this weekend before we leave! 

See the sunshine today- metaphorically speaking! Feel it, breath it in. Love with all you have, learn, grow, explore! I will be less vague about the downs and clouds of life in another post, but for now, it's all rainbows and sunshine and puppies! Is it a cloudy day or sunshiny day for you? I hope the latter! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...