Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Stand Corrected/ There Were Here!-


Hello, bloggers- I have a correction to make that I find a little devastating: THE CIVIL WARS (fantabulous music makers) ARE NOT A COUPLE! ugh! I really wish they were because, when my husband and I sing along with listen to them, I always felt like it is that much more romantic that they too are a couple singing together-NOT SO!

I found this travesty out yesterday while listening to the radio (for 2 hours, waiting for a job interview, because I got there waaayy tooooo early and had nothing else to do, whoa! I digress). The local Ann Arbor radio station had them in their studio to perform because last night, they did a show at the Michigan Theatre! Which, of course, we did not go to! :(  sad day  However, we were able to visit our home away from home, go-to, eat too much, Mexican restaurant where we proceeded to scarf down plates of rice, re-fried beans, enchiladas, tacos, and steak fajitas. Needless to say, we let our carnivorous selves indulge! YES!

Though, the Civil Wars are not a couple their story is still hauntingly romantic in a sense. I do still love them and will continue to obsess over their music!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...