Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Brilliant!

How amazing of an idea! If you don't drink vino, you can still put any cold drink in there! :)

Change that B to an F and I think we got us a perfect sleeping quarters (as my husband calls bedrooms :))

How sexy and demure at the same time-perfection!
Because we shouldn't kill ourselves to "look good", we should treat ourselves because we are good


Because she's goooooorgeous...and very sweet!


A very cheery holiday gift idea!


My motto for clutter cleaning!

Love everything from her dark hair to the color of the dress and the vintage curls and red lips!

Love this timeless pic. You could wear this outfit TODAY! 

Cast of a BRILLIANT show (I know I mention them often, this won't be the last time :))

Great idea for any season-fill clear candle hurricanes with seasonal-stuff!

A foyer is the first thing that people see-what does yours say? Love the red carpet on the stairs-and that wallpaper-WOW!

Out of control cute! And oh, those, knee high boots! AH!

Great added interest with the black crow! 
BRILLIANT table-scape!

I have to look at lots of pictures to get ideas. Do you do that too? Do you often use the ideas you see? I love looking at other peoples designs and hair and cool tricks for great parties, I hope you get inspired on this TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

(All pictures via pinterest) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...