Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finding Peace of Mind


As Goldie Hawn so eloquently put it, "I lost my smile". I will read her book, soon, too! I'm sure it will be inspirational and full of funny reminders on living the life I (we) are supposed to live!

It being the beginning of a new year, I'm determined not to live one day without being the most honest to myself that I can be. I've done a lot of trying to make myself feel a certain way (about a job, a person, a place, a hobby) and I don't find it that great!

I'm a happy person. I always have been. I'm determined to always remain that way.

I will take more walks, do things more independently, read more books (again, after reading Boosypants by Tina Fey, I'm setting out to read Goldie Hawn's 10 Mindful Moments: Giving Our Children-and Ourselves-The Social and Emotional Skills to Reduce Stress and Anxiety for Healthier, Happier Lives, says a mouthful doesn't it?), express love to my husband to my fullest potent, and create healthier and fuller relationships with my friends. It may seem like I'm asking a lot of myself, but really it just comes down to my Peace of Mind...


Surrounding myself with people and things I love...


Doing things I love...


Remembering to stay positive...


Enjoying nature at it's finest...


Taking time out for myself (and trying HOT yoga!)...


Traveling to beautiful places with Kurt...


Enjoying the simple things in life...

What are you doing to make sure your living a happy, healthy life? I want to hear! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...