Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking of Spring!


This bedroom's colors are fab!


I love all the Spring flowers and their scent!


Great Spring table-scape idea.


Perfect salad for a light Spring meal!



Adding Spring-colored pieces around the house is a must!


Spring Cleaning, of course. 


Beautiful sunny days that fill the house with lots of light!


Pink cake. Pink everything!

Today I went to the mall and bought my signature scent: So Pink from the Gap. (Apparently, I haven't been to the Gap or the mall enough because I literally walked into the store thinking 'Oh, they have cute stuff...what store is this?' What the what?) I haven't had So Pink in a very very long time. Hence, the previous 'what store is this' comment! I LOVE SO PINK! It immediately gave me spring fever and good feelings and great memories! Isn't weird how scents can do that? I'm loving it and am so glad to be reunited with my long lost signature scent! Do you have a signature scent? Are you thinking Spring yet? Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...