Thursday, January 19, 2012

By candlelight







Today I lit some candles throughout the apartment during plain daylight! This may be common to some, but I usually refrain until it's dark outside and more than just my lowly-self is wandering through the place. I enjoyed the scent and knowing that a type of "life form" (being fire) is present. Having the elements around you-water, fire, wind, sun-makes you (me) feel alive and not alone. I think that's why getting outside during the winter months is so important. You feel the wind, you may or may not see the sun...etc. 

What do you think? Do you have a mini fountain around? Do you light candles during the day when you're alone? Do you go for walks to feel the sun and wind? I'm super excited to have this new discovery! :) It may seem silly but the elements really do make me feel less alone! Interesting. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...