Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Simple Plea for Help!

So, I, the one with endless ideas about how to make my own apartment into one that deserves to be in BHandG (Better Homes and Gardens) has now completely blanked on how to make the most of my couch. Let me just say, it's old, falling apart, and has no true form anymore. I actually fear one day we will come home to find a black hole in the middle of it-obviously a little far stretched if you haven't seen it yourself. For those who have, you understand, don't you?

Help!!

I need to recover, reupholster, re-something this thing! Couch covers can look so "cover-y" to me and pretty much anything would be better than what it is, however I don't want to spend money or effort on something that I will continue to dislike. Do you know of any good websites for couch ideas? Any really good couch covers out there?

I would truly appreciate all you ideas, thanks! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...