Friday, January 13, 2012

Have a Fabulous Friday!

It seems that winter is settling in around the U.S today and it makes me all but curl up and read, eat, and nap all day. (Darn work and responsibility!)

Meanwhile grab a cup of thick hot chocolate and warm cinnamon rolls and check out some things from around the interweb~

Two new food blogs I just discovered! One, Two.

I'm clearly hungry and on a food kick! But, I've never had lox and this looks simply diviiine!

Dancing with my husband, cheek to cheek=best moments in life, period.

The aforementioned cinnamon roll. Yeah, it's no joke.

Veil, Lily of the Valley, Feathers, just can't get any better. Look at those eyes!

The Best Open Faced Sandwich. Ever. What?

I have begun reading Goldie Hawn's book and it is very good so far....I'm sure I will be posting more about it, as it is about something that I hold very dear-children's health, happiness, and education. 

And lest I forget-WE HAVE A NEW COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics soon to come, of course! I'm in love with it! Thank you Kurt, I love you!!!!

Have a Safe, Happy, Healthy, Food-filled Weekend! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...