Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Shout-out!!!








So this is my shout-out to my family and friends....cheeeeezzzyyy, I know, but I can't help it! I'm in the mood for it so...

I love my parents for all of their hard work and diligence at work and at raising a stubborn little girl like myself
I love Kurt for the kindness and patience that he has for me and life in general-you truly are amazing in my eyes and I love you more than anything in the world for all that you are
I love my parents-in-law for raising such a wonderful man for me to marry and for opening your home and hearts so much to me, I always feel welcome and loved!
I love my friends who stick by me, though I text and call at all odd times of the day with absolutely random questions and concerns...you help complete me! :)

oh..and P.S. I love you Kitty Prancer Frost-she's our doggy that is more like a child to me! She's a good snuggler when Kurt's gone! :)


My shout-out is over!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...