Thursday, December 15, 2011

So This is Life...

Yeah, we've got baby on the mind, hehe!

I'm jumping right back where I left off...

Today is Thursday. It has been a long time since I've blogged for various reasons, however, I'm back and ready to bring you some fabulous posts.

First off is the new blog I found myself... : Lyla & Blu, an amazing picture/inspiration vintage femi/wood-chopper type blog by Lyla and Blu. Love.

Also, some things I've NOT taken for grated lately...

First and foremost-L.O.V.E
Love- In public :)

Peonies-my favorite!

No explanation needed...

Metal and Lace

Oh the secret whispers!

The desire to have a wood burner is beYYOnd!

What are some things that you have not taken for grated lately? Holiday plans? 
P.S. It's soooo good to be back! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...